I am an out-of-network provider and require payment at the time of session. The fee for a 45 minute session is $225. I believe in providing a sliding scale for those who are experiencing financial hardship. However, right now I have all of the low-fee individuals that I can handle and therefore can only accept full-fee at this time.
Patients who want to bill insurance are given a receipt at the end of each month to submit to their insurance for out-of-network reimbursement.
Out-of-network services may be covered in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session for an outside provider?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Visa, Mastercard, Debit cards, and cash are accepted for payment.
Please give 48 hours advanced notice if you will not be able to keep your appointment. Clients are responsible to pay for missed sessions cancelled with less than 48 hours notice. See the detailed cancellation policy in the "policies" page of the website.